I am an experienced Associate Producer in story, casting and post-production and an alumnus of
The University of Sydney (SCA.) I have been working in reality television and on commercial content
for over five years, building my technical skills and understanding of the industry. I am articulate
and communicative with a strong sense of visual sensibility. I have a firm grasp on narrative and
excel working in a creative team. I love the diversity of my work, collaborating as part of a team,
executing ideas and seeing the final product air. I am eager to take on new challenges and pursue
my ultimate career goal of working as a Producer, Director.
2017, The Austrlaian Defence Force, TVC /, Commercial, Red Dogs
2017, The Biggest Loser Transformed, TV Series /, Reality, Endemol Shine
2015-2016, The Voice, TV Series /, Reality, Endemol Shine
2014, A Model Adventure, Factual / Documentary /, Documentary, National Geographic
2013, Fashion Frontline, International, News / Current Affairs /, Fashion, Fashion TV
2013, Front Row, Chat Show, International, TV Series /, Fashion, Fashion TV
2013, Top Ten Trends S/S, International, Fashion, Fashion TV
- 2017 Successful Alumni of The University of Sydney
- 2010-2012 The University of Sydney, Sydney College of the Arts, Bachelor in Visual Arts, Majoring in Film and Media Arts
- 2008 TAFE, Design Fundamentals, Certificate III
Special and Technical Skills
• Proven ability to work overseas within a multilingual team.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and talent
• Well presented with strong attention to detail.
• Strong creative background paired with technological knowledge.
• Camera and Software: Cannon DSLRs, SONY FS700, confident with FCP, Avid Media Composer, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Confident on set using: Sound equipment, vision mixer and proficient using social media in a professional context.
• Experience at briefing and inducting staff on OH&S.