Portraying nuanced personalities. Revealing emotional narrative. Creating unforgettable moments through style. These are the aims that drive me to develop effective styling and costume solutions with my clients across the hospitality, advertising and entertainment industries.
With knowledge of contemporary style and historical fashion, world dress and cinema, I source, design and create apparel to meet the project's goals with unique and distinctive results. Wether the brief is to capture warmth and humility in a professional headshot, clothe 20 extras in an educational video about historical cheesemaking, or developing an avant garde musician's touring wardrobe from scratch, I approach every project with the same level of commitment, enthusiasm, and openness in the creative process.
Having had experience working in fashion design, clothing manufacture, and advertising costuming, I am now looking to expand my experience by bringing my collaborative vision, knowledge and skills to enrich the visual aspects to larger film and television productions.
2016, Keno, Domestic, Commercial /, Commercial, Isobar, Costume Buyer / Costume Designer / Costume Maker / Wardrobe Supervisor /
2016, Sensis, Domestic, Commercial /, Commercial, Isobar, Costume Buyer / Costume Designer / Costume Maker / Wardrobe Supervisor /
2016, Vicinity Centres Stakeholders Video, Digital,, Domestic, Factual / Documentary /, Documentary, Hats Off pProductions, Costume Buyer / Costume Designer / Wardrobe Supervisor /
2016, Seek, Domestic, Commercial /, Commercial, Isobar, Costume Buyer / Costume Designer / Costume Maker / Wardrobe Supervisor /
- Australian Fashion Graduate of The Year, Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival, Brisbane
- Finalist in Vodafone i-D Emerging Designer awards, Dunedin, NZ
- 2015 Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia, Cert. 4 in Small Business development.
- 2008, Queensland University of Technology, Australia, BFA hons., Fashion Design, 1st Class, 2nd division.
- 2006 Queensland University of Technology, Australia, BFA Fine Arts majoring in Fashion Design, High Distinction.
Special and Technical Skills
Costume and Millinery design and production, sourcing and buying. Creative collaboration, wardrobe management.