I've been working in the film & TV industry for the last 5 years specialising in Graphic Design while also Props Buying and assisting the Art Department.
Coming from a commercial background in Graphic Design, I’ve had experience creating branding, packaging, campaigns, signage, digital graphics, apparel, art directing, installations and everything in between.
Equipped with period knowledge & a love for genre, I thrive on the small details that make convincing worlds -- whether it be for a character's story or a town's history!
I’m currently based in Melbourne (sometimes in Sydney) and am very happy to travel for a project.
2018, Glitch, Domestic, TV Series /, Sci Fi, Matchbox, Props Buyer /
2018, All These Creatures, Domestic, Short Films /, Drama, 13 mins, Simpatico Films, Graphic Designer /
2017, Super Wog Pilot, Domestic, TV Series /, Comedy, 23 mins, Princess Pictures, Graphic Designer /
Festivals, Awards, Nominations
2018, Short Film Palme d'Or, Cannes Film Festival, France, All These Creatures
Education & Other Accreditation
2018, AFTRS, Australia, Screen Design
2006, Victoria University, Australia, Graphic Design
Special and Technical Skills
- Pre-Visualisation incl: Research, sketching, mood boards, photoshop comps, basic models
- Locations & prop research
- Props Buying: Period knowledge
- Graphics: Freehand & digital
- Graphic props: Design, print & construction - of hero & background props
- Photo manipulation - ageing
- Dressing / Styling
- Brush hand
- Photography - shoot & edit
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop